|Image Source: http://i2.wp.com/www.yugatech.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/misfit-shine-2_11.jpg|
12/9/15 UPDATE: After reading reviews on Amazon, I would be a huge idiot to buy this. Apparently it falls out of the band really easily and everyone is pretty upset about that. Sadness! Hopefully they'll upgrade the bands ASAP.
- Modular, with sleek looking wearable options
- Nicer, more professional looking
- Made of better materials (Fitbit sucks)
- Replaceable bands, should something fall apart
- Text notifications
- Replaceable coin battery (no recharging)
- I'm not sure if the battery is a plus or if I would hate replacing it. I am sick of charging my Fitbit, and the battery (after almost a year) doesn't last as long as it did before.
- Losing my Fitbit friends
- It won't integrate into my work fitness program to earn me points. But I think my work fitness program is getting too invasive anyway so that might not be a big negative either.
- [Edit] Falls out easily.