Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Announcing - Citygram

So, my last post was pre-Christmas. This must be a pretty big announcement to drag me out of blog-hiding, huh? It is! It's HUGE. It can only be huge if it isn't about me, and it's not. At all.


Chris has been working and working...and working....for months. On this. Not to say he hasn't had any help. He's had a lot from some amazing people -- some of whom I haven't even met yet. All of whom have been extremely encouraging. For that, I'm very thankful, because encouragement isn't my strong suite.

What is it? A digital magazine. About Austin. We all know he blogs, and works for Apartment Therapy writing blogs. He's wrangled some awesome fellow-bloggers and Austin crafty types. Oh, and a doctor! They're all collaborating to make this a way for the little guy in Austin to have a big voice. One that they know you'll all want to hear, and will even do you some good.

This announcement is just the beginning, and also a request. Chris has quit his full-time job to pursue this. Right now, he's doing it on his own. Today he unleashed a Kickstarter campaign. So please visit and share! He made an awesome video for it, btw.

The Kickstarter campaign: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1133107296/citygram-magazine
Citygram's official website: http://citygrammag.com

And of course, do Like Citygram on Facebook, follow it on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Yes, that's an 'and' there. Follow Citygram on all those platforms!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I know you must be very proud of Chris - this is awesome stuff. I'm now stalking Citygram every way I can. :)

    ReplyDelete