Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eva's Favorite Songs


[Is this really going to be my first post ever about my cat?? Considering the level of cat-lady I've been hard at work attaining my entire life, this is very surprising.]

Sheet music?!


Eva the Cat, thanks to Chris, likes horrible pop music. She's started making up her own lyrics when she's feeling spunky. Here are a few of her favs:

1. Blackeyed Peas - My Humps
Eva title: My Fluff

2. Ludacris - Pimpin' all Over the World
Eva title: Fluffin' all Over the World

3. Keri Hilson - Don't Hate me 'Cause I'm Beautiful
Eva title: No variation

4. Brittney Spears - Womanizer
Eva title: No variation. She just likes it when Brittney says, "You think I'm crazy? I've got your crazy." She really relates to that.

Fluffin'

No comments:

Post a Comment