Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Now I Know!

I'm married! It's pretty crazy. It's been hard to say "my husband." It took me long enough to get used to "my fiancé."

I really just wanted to write a quick "thank you" to everyone who was able to make it to the wedding and share in our big day. I always thought it was unnecessary to be thanked for attending someone's wedding. I would get a gushing, "Thank you SO MUCH for coming!" from a bride and think, "Well of course I came. It's a big deal  and I want to be here." But I was in the other (white satin) shoes on my wedding day, and I realized how thankful and loved you feel to have everyone there for your wedding. It's just a really overwhelming feeling. So, thanks to everyone! It means more than I knew it would to have you all there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment