Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Hate Peas

Sometimes I find myself wanting to find a way to share something new I stumbled upon, or how to do something useful, or some brilliant observation I made.

So I've decided to start a blog. Again. I had a website in college on which I posted random musings. Then when I graduated the CS Department canceled my account. Then I started one somewhere and made one post...5 years ago. So I'm committing to this one. It took me all of  five minutes to come up with a blog title. Since ChristyLea was taken, and I'll be getting married soon and my new last initial will be 'P,' I tweaked it to be ChristyPea. Funny thing is, I really hate peas. But they're green. And it rhymes. So it works.


Man I love spellcheck.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! You're blogging! Will add you to my blog list, because I'm an avid blog stalker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate peas too...but go with Sugar Snap Peas. Those are tolerable.

    ReplyDelete